“No one wants to get eaten”
Tweet #SharknadoSheSaid @gtdebris to join
the “Official” Sharknado Game on Twitter
Perhaps the most acclaimed awful movie of all time, Sharknado, is back with a vengeance in this sure-to-be thrilling sequel titled “Sharknado 2: The Second One”. And Syfy held back no expense for this heavily anticipated follow up, bringing back in the high-brow talent of “Steve from 90210” to kick some shark butt. (Spoiler: Dillon and Kelly may be making appearances this go around!). To celebrate, GTDEBRIS.COM announces their first ever Sharknado Drinking Game titled “#SharknadoSheSaid”. Join the fun on July 30, 2014 by playing on twitter.
How to Play #SharknadoSheSaid
1. Write all contestant names on a sheet of paper (NOTE: This film will be best enjoyed in a group setting).
2. Get tons of alcohol (or whatever substitute you’d prefer – Jolt Cola?)
3. When someone in the movie says something that warrants a “That’s What She Said” ending, yell it out first. (See Examples below)
4. The first call out gets one point and the others must drink.
5. Select a Prize for the viewer with the most points at the end of the film. (Perhaps a copy of Mega Shark vs. Crocosaurus starring Jaleel White (AKA Steven Quincy Urkel – pronounced Stefan Ur-kel)
GAME EXAMPLES FROM THE SHARKNADO TRAILER
- “No one wants to get eaten” #SharknadoSheSaid
- “I’ve never seen anything like this” #SharknadoSheSaid
- “People have to know the truth before it happens again” #SharknadoSheSaid
- “Something bites us, we bite back” #SharknadoSheSaid
- “Let the Fireworks begin!” #SharknadoSheSaid
- “Holy Shark!” #SharknadoSheSaid